- Stand tall and straight, with your arms on the side.
- Lift your left arm and hold your right earlobe with your thumb and index finger. Your thumb should be in front.
- Lift your right arm and hold your left earlobe. Your right arm should be over your left arm.
- Inhale deeply and squat down slowly to a sitting position.
- Stay in this position for 2-3 seconds.
- Gently exhale as you rise up again. This completes one cycle.
- You may repeat this cycle about 15 times every day.
My new Acrylic painting
PAINTING IT OUT HOW TO TURN YOUR RAW EMOTIONS INTO POTENT CREATIVE FUEL
Let go of trying to make a “pretty” painting, and focus on making a “feeling” painting. Your emotions might not look very “pretty” right now, but I bet you have a deep well of powerful fervor just waiting to be tapped and released. This is the stuff great art is made of. Use it.
My name is Ella , I am a Self taught artist , and was interested to paints about two years ago. As my relationship with abstract art deepens, I find myself wanting to share all the juicy benefits it’s provided me with the world like a healing elixir.
I think if more people knew how welcoming and nurturing painting like this could be, we’d alleviate a lot of the collective tension. Who doesn’t want that? I am still learning , and would like to share them with you . Please SUBSCRIBE, and share, and support my web.